They both have their unique place in the marketplace, but for webinar training’ sake let’s say this if we were speaking to a client:
- Live is live beat that!
- Students get the benefit of live interaction and feedback
- Students leave the course having their questions answered
- Online training is self paced and requires time and commitment to finish the course
- Webinars quiz and certify workers through polls, surveys, and exams and leave the course prepared more in depth
- Webinars provide unique safety culture insight through lecture and practical examples thus a safer, more informed workforce
- Downside to a lot of online training if student does not pass the quiz no certificate is issued
- Some workplaces and projects want students to take a course with a live instructor not online training on your own!
- The list can go on and on….
Just some thoughts….