We offer quality classroom safety training with experienced HSE instructors. Our hands on approach, and practical training applications makes our training easy to understand, and opens room for discussion. Our goal is for our students to receive first class safety training from experienced, and qualified instructors that help them achieve their goals in their workplace. We encourage a true safety culture in our training classes that involve anticipation, recognition, evaluation, prevention, abatement, and control of compliance issues, and health hazards arising from the work environment.
State of the Art Training
We use the best in safety training technology, and learning methodologies in every classroom. We combine state of the art interactive media designed to cover every area of training.
Bilingual Safety Training[list type=”check”]
- OSHA, DOT, H2S, PEC, EPA, IATA and HazMat
- CPR & First Aid
- Refresher Training
- Supervisor Training
- Competent Person
- Awareness & Comprehensive
HSE Training Arsenal[list type=”check”]
- Interactive E-Learning – 10+ types of group activities, case studies, games, and interactive quizzes
- Industry Specific Videos in English, or Spanish
- Custom Presentations, and Programs
- Safety Handbooks, and Study Guides
- Hands-On Demonstrations, and Scenarios